The website www.homuproject.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) is owned by the company Homuproject, S.L.(hereinafter, HOMUproject) having its registered office at Calle Hermosilla, nº 64, 5ºA, 28001 Madrid, Tax ID No. (CIF) B-86927670 and registered with the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 31960 Sheet 181, Section 8, Page M575207. In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, on Personal Data Protection (Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal – LOPD), and its implementing regulations, HOMUproject informs users that the personal data that he/she provides via the Website will be included in a file registered before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) and owned by HOMUproject.
HOMUproject has adopted the measures and levels of personal data protection required by the LOPD and its regulations and undertakes to respect the confidentiality of this data.
The user must notify HOMUproject of any modification to the details provided and will be liable for the veracity and accuracy of the details provided at all times.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small information file that is created by the Website that you visit and that saves information on the User’s computer in order to provide access to the various functions.
Why do we cookies?
What information do our cookies provide us?
In particular the Website cookies provide the following information:
- The domain name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP) that provides access to the net. For example, if the users provider is XXX, it will only be identified with the domain xxx.es. This allows HOMUproject to compile statistics on countries and servers that most frequently visit the Website.
- The date and time of access to the Website and the amount of time that each user spends on it. This allows us to determine the hours with the heaviest traffic and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at peak hours.
- The internet address of the site linking to our Website. Thanks to this data, HOMUproject can judge the effectiveness of the different banners and links pointing to its server, with the aim of enhancing those that provide the best results, in order to meet the information needs of the visitors.
- The number of daily visitors to each section of content. This allows HOMUproject to determine the most successful areas and expand and improve its content, in order for users to have more satisfying information. The information obtained is completely anonymous and cannot be associated with any specific and identifiable user.
- The language selected by each user on his/her first visit to the Website and the restricted area.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to the restricted areas.
- The user’s activity within the Website: links and places that are clicked on, pages visited, their searches, etc. This allows HOMUproject to improve the functionality of the Website and make it more appealing and useful for the user.
The information that HOMUproject has access to via this cookies, enables the company to customise the services, based on user’s interests, however, at no point, do the cookies allow HOMUproject to obtain personal information, nor can they read data or other cookies on your computer.
How does one reject cookies?
You have the option to block the use of our cookies on your computer, by selecting the corresponding option in your browser (help function), but by doing so, you will not be able to enjoy the smooth functioning and personalisation of our Services that cookies permit and we also point out that some of the aforementioned functions may not work.